Old Fidelity - HiFi Klassiker Forum

Normale Version: Sony TC-U2 trafo
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi to all!

I'm from Romania, i want to help with my TC-U2 Smile
I have this device many years, and never work, because have the burned trafo.I think somebody, put the selector on 120V ..
Ok, now I want to repair this, but I do not know what value are at trafo. 
I think somebody can measure the output at both outputs, for bulbs and for electronic parts.
Or, can somebody tell me where I can find a transformer? 

Thanks!
I have already the s e rvice manual, from site elektrotanya..but in schematics is only rectified voltage, not direct output transformer.For Example t he bulbs is rated for   7 V, but I'm sure transformer for buls have under the 7th .but what? 5, 6 V? The same for electronics, I see the rectified voltage for audio is 27V, and for servo motor 13V.The transformer output is diferent from the rectified voltage, ok, i can guess, test, but..
I think it's simple for somebody who has this deck, and want this .. : D  to measure the output of transformer.
To be more specific. I need the alternative U between red circles mark for bulbs, , between blue circles for audio, and between green circles for servomotor supply.
[Bild: Z0YwfMa.jpg]
Look for a trafo with 240V/2x9VAC and dimensions of the defective.  If you take leds with resistores at the 13VDC for lightning the meters you dont need the AC-Voltage for the lamps. Because each led need only 15 to 20mA the trafo should drive this additional. If there is any prob., take the DC for the leds from the other 9VAC corresponding the 13VDC for the servo.
It's two bulbs in paralel with U 7V/ aprox,200mA.I.m sure  VAC is under 7V for long life bulbs, heating problems, but what? 5v, 6v...?
 I think if the regulator can supply this, they don't use a separate coil on transformer.
Ok, I can convert to led-s but i want keep original , and maybe leds don't have the same light pattern.
The secondary coil for the two bulbs 7V/0,2A needs a 6V or 6,3V voltage and 2,5VA. The other secondary coil needs 2x9V, but for the power of this coil you need the diameter of its wire or a measurement of the currents. Maybe someone have such old transformer in his case...I looked, but found nothing possible.
Offers of this deck have https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-audi...-u2/k0c172.
I would like to agree to Gorm. A used deck from ebayKleinanzeigen for 40,- Euros plus a little fee for shipping is less problem than to find a matching transformer.

Frank K.
I have an identical WEGA PSS-200 here. I think that even works, I had connected over DIN because the two cinch are cut off.
For a 10 + postage, I can give that happy.
Believe Hermes M comes on 18.90 then would look again.

[Bild: IMG-5456.jpg]

[Bild: IMG-5457.jpg]

[Bild: IMG-5467.jpg]
Here's a photo if I remember right above Sony and Oz the Wega. I do not have any more photos.

[Bild: TC-U2-PSS-200-C.jpg]

Gutes Angebot. Thumbsup
Dann hätte er nen funktionsfähigen Kasten oder nen kompletten Spender!
In alten Geräten waren Trafos fast immer Anfertigungen für die Hersteller.
Alternativ könntest für 13,90 auch nur den Trafo als S-Paket schicken.

Drinks

Der Karsten

ist das jetzt erledigt? falls nicht gibt´s in der Bucht grad ein TC-U5 ab 1€
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Sony-TC-U5-Sony-...SwFW9c-VJQ
Nein, mein 10er ist wohl zu teuer.
Und selbst wenn die 10 mit dem 1 unterboten werden sehe ich nicht wie das nach Rumänien kommt.

Aber jetzt ist es mir so oder so völlig egal geworden!