Themabewertung:
  • 3 Bewertung(en) - 2.33 im Durchschnitt
Joror's DIY Audio projects"J&N"
Um meine DIY-Lautsprecher zu bauen, habe ich das Modell von JBL-Ti6K verwendet. Mein erster Kontakt mit ihnen, war im fernen Jahr 2005. Ich habe angefangen, an ihnen bis 2009 zu arbeiten und im Jahr 2012 abgeschlossen.
Die Lautsprecher is "SEAS" - Excel / Tw-1 ", Mw-5" für Center 2x 5.5 ", Bass-8.5" / Crossover-Teile - "Intertechnik".
Ich habe ein paar Bilder, wenn Interesse besteht, werde ich weiter machen.
Grüße!
Joro

P.P.
  Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich habe versucht, die Präsentation auf Deutsch zu machen, und ich bin sicherlich gescheitert, tut mir leid!
Wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht, würde ich gerne auf Englisch kommunizieren.

[Bild: 001--.jpg]

[Bild: 4-4.jpg]

[Bild: 20170622_164505.jpg]

[Bild: image.jpg]
[-] 45 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • winix, norman0, Hardcore-Holly, d_e_n_n_i_s, UriahHeep, Paolo, , slv911, HifiChiller, blueberryz, xs500, hal-9.000, Rainer F, space daze, onkyo, Ralph, Mosbach, spocintosh, mmulm, Helmi, , LastV8, Frunobulax, System-64, charlymu, Tarl, bikehomero, proso, Futurematic, cola, hifidelix, Caspar67, Tom, mazyvx, Bellwald, lyticale, havox, hadieho, Deubi, audioholic, linuxschmied, timundstruppi, klura01, Senator, wowbagger
(14.01.2018, 20:18)jororaitchev schrieb: ...würde ich gerne auf Englisch kommunizieren...

Yes please Wink3
11. Gebot: Du sollst mir nicht auf den Sack gehen!
Very interesting look, mate. It looks a bit like urushi. The wood structure is actually from the original, or is it painted ?
Gruß,
Marcus
[Bild: ceosoabzzy2qwputz.jpg]
[Bild: d9ah9vvqv40tn4d0m.jpg]

Thank you all, for the good evaluation of my work!
In order to save Your time, I will allow myself a clarification:
-Everything in this project-idea, design filters the overall workmanship of the cabinets to the last detail was done by my hands.
Thank you,
Joro

Тechnical parameters:
Nominal impedance- 8 Ohm
Freguency Range 30Hz-20kHz
Characterstic Sensitivity(2,83V/1m)- 87db
Long Term-110W.

Soon i'll show you how was made the speakers are made, step by step.
Thank you for your attention!
[-] 13 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • Kimi, winix, Hardcore-Holly, Ralph, spocintosh, Helmi, setzi, , LastV8, proso, Tom, Deubi, linuxschmied
I will try to show you how I made my first DIY audio project "J & N", photo material from that moment is limited (the beginning was in 2009).
To begin with, I had to invent how I can  bend the side covers on the columns.
I made these "home matrices" for bending. 
[Bild: WaQucW4h.jpg][Bild: j4R1RkXh.jpg]
[/url][url=https://i.imgur.com/N3VRBl8.jpg][Bild: N3VRBl8h.jpg][Bild: XprwO8ph.jpg] After that, I did it with  - 8 layers / 4 mm / MDF;[Bild: pzFstnQh.jpg]
[-] 19 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • winix, hal-9.000, , LastV8, Frunobulax, Hardcore-Holly, Helmi, charlymu, UriahHeep, spocintosh, xs500, bikehomero, proso, Tom, havox, hadieho, Deubi, linuxschmied, Senator
Hi Joro,

First of all: Darn, these speakers look great!

Then, into the making process - if you say matrices, does that mean you built the cabinet around that matrix, then removed it afterwards?

kind regards,
Tom
(19.01.2018, 17:25)LastV8 schrieb: Hi Joro,

Then, into the making process - if you say matrices, does that mean you built the cabinet around that matrix, then removed it afterwards?

kind regards,

Tom

Thanks!
I understand what's yours question and I am very glad, that you are asking  !
Yes, with this "home matrix",  I build the bent part of the cabinet , and there is another   one / more diferent/ matrix in the cabinet, which I will discuss later on.

Joro
[-] 1 Mitglied sagt Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • LastV8
[url=https://i.imgur.com/mWkpgiu.jpg schrieb:[Bild: mWkpgiuh.jpg][/url]jororaitchev pid='1051681' dateline='1516384313']
(19.01.2018, 17:25)LastV8 schrieb: Hi Joro,

kind regards,

Tom

Thanks!
I understand what's yours question and I am very glad, that you are asking  !
Yes, with this "home matrix",  I build the bent part of the cabinet , and there is another   one / more diferent/ matrix in the cabinet, which I will discuss later on.

Joro

After assembly, veneering with " Bird's Eye View" got the next moment :[Bild: 1iqLExEh.jpg][Bild: TJktKkJh.jpg]

The finish is 35-40 layers of acrylic auto varnish and after each layer- polishing in order to obtain;
[Bild: iqyLTfMh.jpg][Bild: rFqdVUgh.jpg]
[Bild: eTzy3HRh.jpg][Bild: kriweY9h.jpg]
[-] 18 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • Maddanny, xs500, Kuma, Rainer F, winix, Hardcore-Holly, LastV8, bikehomero, Mosbach, Tom, havox, hadieho, Deubi, linuxschmied, Tarl, Svennibenni, Senator, sankenpi
Is this pure hobby? You're an carpenter? 

Great job buddy! Like the design and color. Hope it sound the same way it looks.

KR
(21.01.2018, 10:49)EoA schrieb: Is this pure hobby? You're an carpenter? 

Great job buddy! Like the design and color. Hope it sound the same way it looks.

KR

Thank you for the good evaluation of my work!

You can see who I am in " 
Profile of jororaitchev"
^Woodworking is my hobby,i'm an electrical engineer by profession.

I am 58 years old and I deal with interior design / including the restoration /, they are my other hobby, often a source of income.

And naw- "The dark side of the moon";[Bild: WrxvLMzh.jpg][Bild: ekJre06h.jpg][Bild: DZitigAh.jpg]
[-] 16 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • winix, Hardcore-Holly, Rainer F, LastV8, bikehomero, Frunobulax, UriahHeep, Nion, spocintosh, xs500, Tom, havox, hadieho, Deubi, linuxschmied, Senator
Actually, that's all about this project, follows the project for surround speakers.
thanks for your attention!
Joro

(21.01.2018, 17:43)jororaitchev schrieb: Actually, that's all about this project, follows the project for surround speakers.
Thanks for your attention!
Joro
Schade das ich nicht genügend Englisch gelernt habe. Die Übersetzungsprogramme erzählen leider nur Schrott.  Flenne

Ich bin ein Heimkind und äußere mich wegen dieser tüpartigen Diskriminierung nicht.
(21.01.2018, 17:46)UriahHeep schrieb: Schade das ich nicht genügend Englisch gelernt habe. Die Übersetzungsprogramme erzählen leider nur Schrott.  Flenne

Für Sie, welchen Teil soll ich ins Deutsche übersetzen?
[-] 2 Mitglieder sagen Danke an jororaitchev für diesen Beitrag:
  • winix, UriahHeep
(21.01.2018, 17:46)UriahHeep schrieb: Schade das ich nicht genügend Englisch gelernt habe. Die Übersetzungsprogramme erzählen leider nur Schrott.  Flenne

Volker was willst übersetzt haben?
[-] 1 Mitglied sagt Danke an für diesen Beitrag:
  • UriahHeep
Es tut mir leid für den zweiten Beitrag, aber ich verehre Uriah Heep!
  • UriahHeep
(21.01.2018, 17:43)jororaitchev schrieb: Actually, that's all about this project, follows the project for surround speakers.
Joro

Joro

Can't wait to see it.
P.S. you don't have to quote yourself all the time  LOL Oldie Dance3
Impeccable!
Really well done, thanks for sharing your work..

By the way - were are you stationed?

Best,
Ritchie
(21.01.2018, 18:11)EoA schrieb:
Joro

Joro

Can't wait to see it.
P.S. you don't have to quote yourself all the time  LOL Oldie Dance3

Sometimes pure mechanical errors happen, I apologize! Are you sinless?
(21.01.2018, 18:14)ESG 796 schrieb: Impeccable!
Really well done, thanks for sharing your work..

By the way - were are you stationed?

Best,
Ritchie

Thanks!
I really do not understand your question, excuse me! Please read the beginning of my post!
Joro
Kepp cool, was just kidding.
(21.01.2018, 18:37)jororaitchev schrieb: Thanks!
I really do not understand your question, excuse me! Please read the beginning of my post!
Joro

I just asked for your home country which wasn't named in the first post :-)
Ritchie
You made a real good job! Thumbsup Thank´s a lot for sharing! Drinks
[Bild: logohev2u4jv7.jpg] [Bild: ls2x8jno.jpg]
Wenn Millionen von Menschen etwas Dummes sagen, bleibt es dennoch eine Dummheit. Floet
(21.01.2018, 21:13)ESG 796 schrieb:
Joro

Ritchie

Klickst mal hier Ritchie und guckst dann oben rechts - Sofia in ----- Bulgarien Drinks
[-] 1 Mitglied sagt Danke an für diesen Beitrag:
  • ESG 796
(21.01.2018, 21:13)ESG 796 schrieb:
Joro

Ritchie

Alles über mich ist in meinem Profil , Ich komme aus Sofia-Bulgarien und danke Ihnen, dass Sie diese Frage gestellt haben!
  • ESG 796

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Gainclone LM3886T Selbstbau DIY Telefunker 12 1.407 05.04.2024, 03:44
Letzter Beitrag: Telefunker
  Frage zu DIY Breitband Lautsprechern (groß) DD 313 17 1.597 28.01.2024, 17:19
Letzter Beitrag: Piotrek_Z
  Der Kabel-Thread hier kann alles rein von DIY bis 10K € HisVoice 711 304.383 21.01.2024, 16:22
Letzter Beitrag: Mutschmann
  Frage an die Dynaudio DIY Spezis nick_riviera 14 4.913 14.09.2023, 07:27
Letzter Beitrag: nick_riviera
  VEVOR Ultraschall Plattenputze DIY mit Modifikationen Telefunker 44 6.769 24.08.2023, 10:15
Letzter Beitrag: Telefunker
  DIY in U-Tube.... ted_am_see 6 1.611 02.08.2023, 15:41
Letzter Beitrag: ted_am_see

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste