Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Uher SG-630
I have a Uher SG0630 Logic on the bench now, I found a missing fuse on 2000 board and no belts inside. I put a new fuse and the only thing is working is a red led for recording. I ordered new belts from Germany and I replaced all capacitors, tantalum too. Now I have the capstan motor running but no changes in switches action, it is stuck on recording. Is this issues related with computer board or could be anything else like K1, K2 or K3 switches. I clean all contacts and they are looking good.
[Bild: aPKbeeU.jpg]

[Bild: TQSwxYl.jpg]

[Bild: ykZh8y0.jpg]

[Bild: 4AidL6y.jpg]

[Bild: UPL7hxg.jpg]

Thank you for watching!
Paul
I had a similar problem with my SG 630.

[Bild: LP1500-T1-T2-1.jpg]

[Bild: Wieder-T2.jpg]

It turned out to be a problem with head bridge plugs and contacts.

The plastic holders were broken, so wires got a short to head bridge housing.
First check this and if so, do repair of both plug and sockets using 2-component glue.

Following this short, transistors T1 (sometimes) and T2 (always) on print 1500 had gone defect.
Sometimes the fuse of +20V was blown too.
Check signal 1554 "Aufnahme +20V", which also goes to head bridge to switch the reed relais of the bias trimmers according to FeCr/Fe switch in position "Fe".

I see, you have same version of print 1500 than me.
There are different versions of the FeCr/Fe switch.
And different versions of schematics too...

What is your serial number?

Best regards
Juergen
[-] 1 Mitglied sagt Danke an JumAC für diesen Beitrag:
  • paul_ral
Thank you Juergen!
My unit is no 04001. Today I search on internet and I found I have a wrong position on 2100 connector. That caused theblowing that 1.6A fuse and no 20V from 2100 power bord.
Wrong position
[Bild: ttTQcX6.jpg]
Correct position as follow
[Bild: z0hw82w.jpg]
It is very easy to put that connector in the wrong way. After power on the red led lights off and the green one from START is lighting on.
[Bild: 683DQyd.jpg]
It seems it will be in working condition, I have to wait for new belts from Germany.

Best regars,
Paul

Thank you Juergen!
My unit is no 04001. Today I search on internet and I found I have a wrong position on 2100 connector. That caused theblowing that 1.6A fuse and no 20V from 2100 power bord.
Wrong position
It is very easy to put that connector in the wrong way. After power on the red led lights off and the green one from START is lighting on.
It seems it will be in working condition, I have to wait for new belts from Germany.

Best regards,
Paul
Thank you Juergen!
My unit is no 04001. Today I search on internet and I found I have a wrong position on 2100 connector. That caused the blowing of 1.6A fuse and no 20V from 2100 power bord.
Wrong position

Best regards,
Paul
Should be the green light of STOP...
I always make digicam photos before unplugging something.
Fine, that it seems you got no further defect than the fuse.
Best regards
Juergen
Yes, this is the led for STOP indeed, my mistake. This was how this Uher come to me. All voltages are correct now, it needs new belts (are on the way), a power switch and vumeter as well. Maybe I will able to repair the vumeter, the magnets inside need to be glued.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  UHER CR 124 aka Compact Report, ..u. ggf weitere nice2hear 18 4.671 31.08.2024, 13:33
Letzter Beitrag: nice2hear
  Bandmaschinen Reparatur von A wie Akai bis U wie Uher hyberman 511 131.082 20.06.2024, 06:58
Letzter Beitrag: Spitzenwertanzeiger
Bug CD-Recorder Marantz CDR-630 Mosbach 36 25.452 11.06.2024, 20:34
Letzter Beitrag: Mosbach
  Uher Royal de luxe: Reparatur Netzteil ThorHei 2 1.189 08.03.2024, 10:48
Letzter Beitrag: ThorHei
  Uher 263 Mono 2 defekt ute 5 1.315 09.01.2024, 02:41
Letzter Beitrag: ute
  Uher 263 Vari wiedergabe defekt ute 65 6.250 28.11.2023, 15:42
Letzter Beitrag: radioharry

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste